Phillips County News - One Nation, Under God

By Russell Snedigar
Phillips County FSA 

USDA - Farm Service Agency UpdatesUSDA - Farm Service Agency Updates


Livestock Indemnity Program (LIP)

Producers who suffer livestock deaths due to an eligible loss condition including eligible adverse weather events, eligible disease and eligible attacks from Jan. 1, 2019 through Dec. 31, 2019 must submit a notice of loss within 30 calendar days of when the loss of livestock is first apparent. Livestock producers suffering livestock losses may submit the notice of loss to FSA by phone, fax, and email or in person.

CRP Spring Managed Grazing Period: March 16 - May 14, 2019

The Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) 2019 Spring Managed Grazing Period is March 16...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020

Rendered 11/20/2020 11:45