Legal Ads for July 8, 2020
July 8, 2020
AUDIT PUBLICATION STATEMENT
An audit of the affairs of School Districts No. 12A & 12B, Phillips County, Saco, Montana has been conducted by WIPFLI LLP. The audit covered the fiscal year ended June 30, 2019. The audit also covered the Extracurricular Fund for pupil functions which is included in the financial statements of the District. A copy of the audit report for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2019 is on file in its entirety and open to the public inspection at the school office. The District will supply a copy of the audit report to any interested person upon request.
(Published by Phillips County News 07/08/2020)
Public Notice June 14, 2020
Request For Proposal
Background/Introduction: Fort Belknap Indian Community, namely Fort Belknap Tribal Health Department, is seeking bid packets for a Program Evaluator for SAMHSA Grant # 1H79T1081838-01 Tribal Opioid Response.
1. Project Goals and Scope of Services: Will be provided upon request in writing, request must be via email, to [email protected]
2. Anticipated Selection Schedule: Bids will be accepted until July 15, 2020 and reviewed 10 days from July 15, 2020.
3. Time and Place of Submission of Proposals: Please submit completed proposal on business letterhead to be postmarked no later than July 15, 2020. All proposals received with postmark after July 15, 2020 will not be considered. Online submissions will not be accepted. No hand carry bids will be accepted.
4. Timeline: Said RFP will be posted for 30 days from the above date of June 14, 2020.
5. Elements of Proposal: Educational Credentials, Past Evaluation Listing, Narrative of Health Knowledge including Opioid Addictions, Travel must be included in the proposal.
(Published by Phillips County News 06/17, 06/24, 07/01, 07/08/2020)
MONTANA WATER COURT
ROCK CREEK, TRIBUTARY TO MILK RIVER – BASIN 40N
NOTICE OF ENTRY OF PRELIMINARY DECREE AND NOTICE OF AVAILABILITY
ALL WATER USERS NEED TO READ THIS NOTICE
The Montana Water Court has entered its Preliminary Decree for Basin 40N and the Decree is now available for your review.
The Decree and the forms are available at these locations:
* Montana Water Court: 1123 Research Drive Bozeman, MT 59718; 406-586-4364
* Montana DNRC, Water Rights Adjudication Office: 910 Helena Avenue, Helena, MT 59620; 406-444-0560
* Montana DNRC, Water Resources Regional Office: 222 Sixth Street South, Glasgow, MT 59230; 406-228-2561
* Montana Water Court website: https://courts.mt.gov/Courts/Water/Notices-andInformation
* Montana DNRC website: http://dnrc.mt.gov/divisions/water/adjudication
All objections must be filed on the forms provided by the Water Court and must be received at the Water Court by December 14, 2020. Objections can be filed electronically at [email protected] or sent to Montana Water Court, PO Box 1389, Bozeman, MT 59771.
The Water Court may grant a request for an extension of the time for filing objections. A request for an extension must be received by the Water Court on or before DECEMBER 14, 2020. If an extension is granted, it will apply to everyone. Any extension will be posted at the offices listed above and will be advertised once in this newspaper.
RIGHT TO APPEAL
If you do not participate in Water Court proceedings, your right to appeal an adverse decision is limited by Section 85-2-235, MCA. If changes were made to your abstract, you may challenge those changes by filing an objection. You may also address DNRC issue remarks by an objection. If there are changes and/or issue remarks on your abstract which are not resolved by an objection, these will be addressed and resolved by the Water Court.
Informal public meetings will be held by telephone conference call on:
* Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 7:00 pm; to take part in the call, dial (406) 318-5487, at the prompt enter conference ID: 20110224#
* Thursday, September 17, 2020 at 12:00 pm; to take part in the call, dial (406) 318-5487, at the prompt enter conference ID: 883888401#
(Published by Phillips County News 06/24, 07/01, 07/08/2020)