From the Archives for December 16, 2020


December 16, 2020

100 years ago

December, 1920

The equipment of the institution formerly known as the Tucker hospital was moved from the old location to the Survant resident, presented recently by Senator John Survant to the county for use as a hospital. Miss Ostenso was the manager.

Mr. and Mrs. A.B. Williamson were the parents of a baby boy.

Blumenthal’s were taking orders for tubs of lutefisk for the Christmas season. A 50-lb tub was available for $5.

A demonstration of Nash’s toasted coffee and Libby’s canned goods would be held at Kronschnabel’s (A demonstration?)

On could purchase a wool aut...

For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.


Reader Comments(0)


Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2021

Rendered 06/20/2022 23:34