2B Tournament spectator guidelines
February 24, 2021
The following are press releases from Malta Public Schools via Social Media pertaining to the District 2B tournaments being held in Wolf Point and Poplar this weekend. Please read carefully.
Per the Governor’s Directive, Roosevelt County Health Department, and Wolf Point and Poplar School Districts, certain considerations must be made to protect the health and safety of our communities to the best of our ability.
• Do not attend if you have COVID symptoms and/or if you are sick and do not feel well.
•M-ETTES AT POPLAR: Per MHSA guidelines we will operate at 25% capacity of 1400. Each team will be allowed 175 spectators per team on a first come first serve basis.
• MUSTANGS AT WOLF POINT: Per MHSA guidelines we will operate at 25% capacity of 2000. Each team will be allowed in 250 spectators per team on a first come first serve basis.
• Doors will be open for spectators 30 minutes prior to tipoff.
• Spectators will need to sit in designated areas of the team they are there to watch.
• Once game is completed all spectators must exit the building so proper cleaning/sanitizing procedures can take place.
• Sit in groups and/or family groups which are 6 feet apart from other groups.
• Masks must be worn in common areas per school order. Once seated in family pods and social distanced masks can be removed.
• There will be masks and hand sanitizer at the building entrance. There will also be sanitizer throughout the building.
• Concession workers will be wearing masks and gloves. There will be two cash registers in the foyer away from the concession area to help minimize lines.
• Anyone not adhering to these guidelines will be asked to leave.